If you’re inclined to advise your clients that you are bringing in specialists to perform their actual website build, they may have some questions or concerns that need to be addressed. We’ve put together a list of FAQs…
- Does my current IT support company have to build the “back-end” of my site?
- My current IT support company says your website software won’t run on my / their server
- My current IT support company says I have to host the site with them
- I don’t want anything to affect my email. Shouldn’t I just stick with my IT support company?
- My domain is hosted with [insert company name here], do I need to transfer it?
- What on-going costs can I expect?
- How will people find my website?
For a list of the common questions we receive from designers and agencies (in relation to the build process and ongoing maintenance), please visit the FAQ for Designers and Agencies. For any other questions, please feel free to Contact Us.